TGC 129 Indian Army: Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 129th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jul 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
TGC 129 Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2019. (Candidates born between 02 July 92 and 01 July 99, both dates inclusive).. The date of birth entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
TGC 129 Educational Qualification for Applying: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2019 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid. in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: – Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection. the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC-129 course at IMA, Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 01 Jul 2018 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be canceled.
TGC 129 Cut Off
|TGC Year||TGC Cut Off Marks|
|TGC 122||60% – 70% Varies for different streams.|
|TGC 123||Civil 50% Electrical 50% Mechanical 70% Electronics 50% Computer Sc & Engg – 61% Electronics & Telecom- 63%|
|TGC 124||Civil 50% Electrical 64% Mechanical 74% Electronics 67% Computer Sc & Engg – 64% Electronics & Telecom- 67%|
|TGC 125 [Official]||1. Civil- 60%, 2. Mechanical- 76%, 3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 67%, 4. Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 68%, 5. Electronics & Telecom- 68%, 6. Electronics- 60%, 7. Metallurgical-60%, 8. Electronics & Instrumentation- 60%|
|TGC 126 [Official]||1. Civil- 63%, 2. Mechanical- 76%, 3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 68%, 4. Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 67%, 5. Electronics & Telecom- 68%, 6. Electronics- 60%, 7. Metallurgical-60%, 8. Electronics & Instrumentation- 60% 9. Micro Electronics & Microwave- 67%|
|TGC 127 [Official]||1. Civil- 64%, 2. Mechanical- 78%, 3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 69%, 4. Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 68%, 5. Electronics & Telecom- 68%, 6. Electronics- 55%, 7. Metallurgical-55%, 8. Electronics & Instrumentation- 60% 9. Micro Electronics & Microwave- 50%|
|TGC 128 [Official]||To be published|
Indian Army TGC 129
As per the latest update from Indian Army TGC 129 notification will be available at joinindianarmy website and candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the TGC 129 online. TGC 129 registration process will start from 30th Oct 2018. Candidates are suggested to register on the joinindianarmy.nic.in now and fill their complete and correct details to apply for TGC 129 as and when the TGC 129 application goes online.also see – All About Para Commando : How To Join,Salary,Selection Procedure
TGC 129 Important Details
|TGC 128 Registration Date||30th Oct 2018|
|TGC 128 Closing Date||28th Nov 2018|
|TGC 128 Cut off marks||65%-75% (varies as per your branch)|
|TGC 128 SSB Dates||Jan – Feb 2019|
|TGC 128 Merit List||June 2019|
|TGC Interview Preparation Books||Book 1 and Book 2|
TGC 129 Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- TGC 129 Age Limit: – 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2019. (Candidates born between 02 July 92 and 01 July 99, both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 July 2019 for TGC 129. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
- TGC 129 vacancies – will be updated later. Also see- How To Join Indian Air Force After 12th Science, Commerce & Graduation ~ Join Indian Army
TGC 129 Notification How To Apply Online
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
TGC 129 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will put through a two-stage selection procedure called SSB Interview. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
Online applications for TGC-129 (Jul 2019) Course will open on 30 Oct 2018 at 1200 hrs and will be closed on 28 Nov 2018 at 1200 hrs.
TGC 129 Merit List
- Provisions of preparation of merit list and allotment of entry are as explained in TGC 129 notification.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
- Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc, have no role to play in the merit list. Note : The merit list of the recommended candidates for TGC will be displayed at the reception of DG Rtg and our website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. after completion of all formalities related to the entries.