- 1 ARO Hamirpur Open Bharti 2018
- 1.1 ARO harmirpur vacancy Details
- 1.2 ARO Hamirpur Rally Details
- 1.3 Required Education Qualification
- 1.4 ARO Hamirpur Age Limit For Bharti
- 1.5 Physique Requirement For Bharti
- 1.6 Physical Tests For army Bharti
- 1.7 Documents Required For ARO Hamirpur Bharti
- 1.8 How To Register For Army Bharti
ARO Hamirpur Open Bharti 2018
ARO Hamirpur-Getting selected in Indian army is not a easy job.Recruitment in Indian army is purely based on the merit list.There is no relaxation for the caste.So if you are the deserving one then the job is for you.
Hamirpur Open Bharti-All the interested candidates who are willing to join the indian army can see this whole post for full detailed information about joining Indian army at ARO Hamirpur Open bharti.If you are interested in joining the army then this is a best opportunity for you.If you are eligible then you can go and give trials in ARO Hamirpur.The Rally is starting on 10th October to 16th october 2018 if you are from bilaspur,harmirpur and una districts.
MYDEFENCEJOB Provides you all the latest information about the ARO hamirpur Bharti.
Before going for the Rally the candidate should see all the necessary steps and important information about the rally and venue.All the important details like Education Qualification,Selection Process,Eligibility criteria,Age limit and how to apply.
1ARO harmirpur vacancy Details
There are many types of vacancy for ARO hamirpur we sharing here.
- Soldier GD Posts
- Gorkha Candidates Sol GD Posts
- Clerk Posts
- Store Keeper Technical Posts.
2ARO Hamirpur Rally Details
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of Posts||Soldier|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Rally Date||10th Oct to 16th Oct 2018|
3Required Education Qualification
Education Criteria For Hamirpur Army Rally
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
4ARO Hamirpur Age Limit For Bharti
|Trade Category||Age Limit|
|Soldier GD||17 1/2 to 21 Years|
|Soldier Tradesmen||17 1/2 to 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
5Physique Requirement For Bharti
|Category||Height Cm||Weight Kg||Chest cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||170||50 kg||77+5 Cm expansion|
|Soldier Technical AAE|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
6Physical Tests For army Bharti
Running – 1600m (1.6KM)
timings – Minimum 5:30 minutes for 60 Marks
maximum 5:31 to 5:45 for 45 marks
Zig-Zag Balance-Candidate Should Qualify
9Feet Ditch– Candidate Should qualify
7Documents Required For ARO Hamirpur Bharti
- Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
- Photograph – candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
- Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
- Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
8How To Register For Army Bharti
- First of Candidates go on the Official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that Select Hamirpur Army Bharti suitable link.
- Click on this link and fill up here complete details link as name, address, age, father name, qualification etc.
- After fill total details read carefully don’t wrong any detail.
- Submit this application and print also for future use.